Thursday, February 19, 2015

As you prepare yourself for the challenge group, you need to first start thinking about how you're going to be fueling your body.  If you know me, you know that I'm not very organized in following meal plans to the T, but I do make sure that I have healthy options to choose from.  (However, life if easier if you have a plan in place :) )

Think about the colors of the picture above, how does this recommendation differ from how you are currently eating?  What kinds of changes will you need to make? As you prepare for the challenge group, I strongly encourage you to use this grocery list to guide what you put into your body... you will be happily surprised with the changes in how you feel just by starting with how you fuel your body.


No comments:

Post a Comment