Tuesday, May 5, 2015

May 11 Challenge Group


I've never been a fan of bathing suit season or short season for that matter!  I would be what you consider pear shape and I carry all of my extra weight across my rump and in my thighs...I'm not one to care what size things are, as long as they fit good and look nice, but it's so hard to find apparel that fits my legs and rump, but that doesn't gap at the waist- it's so frustrating!!  I'm totally OK with being pear shape as long as things are where they're supposed to be (gravity is starting to work against me!) and as long as they are smooth looking and defined!!

The only way to get the smooth, defined look is to eat cleaner and to make sure that you're getting your workouts in.  Beachbody has a lot of great programs to offer and they are now aware of how busy everyone's lives are, so they have a ton of 30 minute workouts that give really awesome results.

You CAN find 30 minutes a day to become a healthier, more smooth and defined you!  My next challenge group starts on May 11.  You'll want to join the challenge group so that you can get free accountability, motivation, meal plan ideas and support!  Contact me today to help figure out what program is best for you!!



Online contact and registration forms from Wufoo.

No comments:

Post a Comment