Wednesday, June 10, 2015

Semi-Annual Sale Is Here



AGH!!  I almost missed it!  Check out the Beachbody Sale that started JUST NOW!  Follow this link to get to my page and click SHOP then SUMMER SALE.
http://www.teambeachbody.com/cmanning22
I love sales!  I love a deal!  I cannot believe I almost forgot about it! Log in to Beachbody or create an account by following the link above. Once you are logged in you will select "shop" on the top right hand side, then select "shop all products", then on the left hand tabs, select "summer sale".  From there, you will be able to view all of the products that are on sale! There is equipment, clothing, workouts and MORE!

Also as a reminder, ALL 21 Day Fix Programs are $20.00 OFF this month!!  Now is the time to purchase it if you were thinking about it!

I am shopping RIGHT NOW! A Beachbody Sale does not happen often!


No comments:

Post a Comment