Thursday, July 9, 2015

Why Beachbody is a great place to work

Five month months ago, I made the best decision - I became a Beachbody Coach! I have LOVED every second of it (even being told 'no')! Beachbody is more than just workout programs and Shakeology, but they're a top notch company!

Beachbody has made it possible for me to connect with a sister-hood, if you will. The women that I've been surrounded with are amazing, positive and driven - who are also pushing you to be the better version of yourself in so many ways.

The company has also allowed me to earn enough money each month to pay for not one, but two bags of Shakeology and with some extra to put towards debt or to use as a little fun money! 

The biggest bonus for me is that it helps me be accountable with my own personal health and fitness while helping others achieve their goals too! I love that I have helped so many woman stay on track and can inspire others to move more than the day before - it's extremely rewarding!

If you could use a little more positiveness in your life and some extra cash in your pocket - I want you to join me team & together, we'll be unstoppable!


The easy to use Wufoo form builder helps you make forms easy, fast, and fun.

No comments:

Post a Comment