Thursday, April 2, 2015

Thirsty Thursday


Yes, I had a snickerdoodle for dinner tonight!  It was more filling than a snickerdoodle and it was about as many calories as one cookie too.  I definitely think it was a very tasty dinner.  I had a special treat today for lunch, a burger with all of the bun, so I thought I would balance that with a lighter dinner.  This was the first time I ever made this and it's definitely one that I'll make again.

To make this delicious shake, blend 8 oz of almond milk, 1 tsp of maple syrup, 1 tsp of vanilla extract, 2 tsp of cinnamon, 1 spoonful of almond butter and a handful of ice cubes.

I have to admit that I was nervous about making a shake with maple syrup, but I couldn't taste it at all and it ended up being a nice change from my "usual". 

No comments:

Post a Comment