Monday, April 20, 2015

Don't let getting older be your excuse!

People are always talking about wanting to get into shape...they want to look better, feel better, be healthier and some want to look younger.  Which one of these ladies definitely looks younger? 



I know which one I would prefer to look like when I'm 74! It definitely took more work for the woman on the left to get and stay in that shape, but the smile on her face tells me that it was worth it to her...is it worth it to you? Or... are you content not putting forth the effort and ending up like the woman on the right? The choice is yours!

There are many obvious differences between these two woman, but the biggest one that stands out to me other than the physical is the difference in their quality of life.  The woman on the left is obviously in better shape, but with that comes the freedoms of agility, strength, independence and the flexibility to do as she pleases.  When you are not in shape; especially if you're confined to or rely on a wheelchair, all of that is taken away from you.  I have no doubt the woman on the right is happy, however, I would be extremely frustrated to have to rely on an apparatus or someone else to get me around, to may appointments, to get dressed, etc.  

Start today with making the small changes that can make you healthier and more independent as you grow older.  If you're not sure where to start or how, contact me today and I am more than happy to get you in the right direction so that you can be more like the woman on the left!  Find me on Facebook at: https://www.facebook.com/christina.manning.988 and send me a friend request or email me at www.cmmanning1980@gmail.com or complete the questionnaire below...
what are you waiting for??



Use Wufoo templates to make your own HTML forms.

No comments:

Post a Comment