Monday, March 9, 2015

21 Day Fix Calendar

I don't know about you, but I want to be able to cross my workout off after I've completed them.  

I'm visual like that :)



You get a lot with the 21 Day Fix program, but the one thing you don't get is a nice calendar that lays it out for you that allows you to cross off your workout for the  day...so, here you go!  Print this off and hang it where you will see it regularly to remind you to get your workout in!  Some people keep them on their refrigerators, next to their bathroom mirror, I personally keep mine in my closet where I get dressed every day.

 

Would you like more information on the 21 Day Fix Program?  

Complete the form below.

 










Use Wufoo integrations and get your data to your favorite apps.

No comments:

Post a Comment