Wednesday, March 18, 2015

Family Time in the Gym


Today I got to work out with Addy...she totally kicked my butt on the box jumps and split squats, but I got her on the rest :) So much fun ♡

Working out together can be a great way to spend quality time together, it doesn't have to be done in solitary.  Addy and I had a lot of fun being healthy and getting stronger. 

We cranked up the music, danced and sang a little in between our sets and challenged one another to push ourselves.  Addy doesn't like to work out with me in the house (my comfort zone), but she gets super excited to get me out in the gym (which is a little out of
my comfort zone) where it's a little more unconventional :)

Loved the time that we got to spend together getting stronger!  It's motivation for me to stick with my daily workouts - she might be younger, almost as tall as I am, but I'm not ready for her to be stronger!!

No comments:

Post a Comment