Thursday, March 19, 2015

Beach Bound Body


Spring is finally here, which means summer and bathing suit season is right around the corner.  This is something that I am NEVER excited about...I'm sure I'm not alone in this.  Well, this year, I've decided that I'm going to be ready for it and I'm not going to be embarrassed to put on my swimsuit (while being around other people than my family).  This year, I'm going to be ready to step out in my swim suit with a smile on my face instead of a frown.  I would love to work with people who are ready to make their Beach Bound Body transformation happen!

To be in the group it will require you to commit to 30 days of Shakeology and clean eating and 30 days of GOING ALL in. No slacking and no excuses! We will really focus in on your nutrition and what you are fueling your body with because you can work out as much as you want but if we don't have your nutrition spot on - you won't get as fit looking as you want to be.

I am going to keep this group small and exclusive and I will only be taking 8 women so that we can all really connect and bond in the group. The group will provide you with daily support, accountability and motivation. There are strength in numbers and the friendship you will build is pretty fantastic too!  

I'm in this with you too...I need the support and the accountability just like anyone else :)  I'm ready to finally be excited to put on a bathing suit this summer.  I hope you're just as excited as I am!

If you're interested in working towards rockin' that itsy, bitsy, teenie, weenie, yellow polkadot bikini, contact me today!  



Use Wufoo integrations and get your data to your favorite apps.

No comments:

Post a Comment