Tuesday, March 31, 2015

Tasty Tuesday Tip

There is no recipe for this ‪#‎tastytuesday‬, rather a tip...if you haven't been to Sam's Club lately, they are now carrying a much larger selection of delicious fresh produce, a large tub of a spinach and kale medley super cheap (you get more and pay less than at any local grocery store), almond milk, organic agave nectar, coconut oil, raw almonds, quiona, a ton of healthy snack options and much more! I was totally amazed and excited at the amount of organic and healthier options they have started carrying.

With being a family of 5, and of 5 big healthy eaters, it's important to me to make sure that I'm providing my family plenty of healthier meals and snacks- especially without breaking the bank doing it!!  I find myself now only running to the grocery store for quick trips to grab bananas (the only thing that Sam's club still hasn't perfected- they're always green) and waffles for the girls.
 Has anyone else noticed the changes that Sam's club has made?

No comments:

Post a Comment